Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups frozen shredded zuchinni, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease two loaf pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, oil, eggs, and zuchinni and stir well.
- Divide batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 – 1 ½ hours or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Variations: Make as muffins instead. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix for this recipe.