- 4 medium sized baking potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cream
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 3/4 shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Clean and bake potatoes at 375 F for about 1 hour or until potatoes are soft. Cool.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and carefully scoop out the pulp and place in a large bowl. Set the potato skins aside to use later.
- Combine potato pulp and eggs and blend until smooth.
- Add butter and cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refill the potato skins with the potato pulp and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Instead of stuffing the shells, put the pulp mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish and bake until heated through.