Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Breads Gluten-Free Mixes Side Dishes Simple Fare
- 6 cups bread cubes made from Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place gluten-free bread cubes in a greased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- In a medium sized pan, Saute onion and celery in butter.
- Add the chicken broth and spices.
- Pour the broth mixture over the bread, mixing until well covered.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, until heated through and lightly browned.
Best stuffing ever!!