Skip to content
- 4 cups assorted soft vegetables (broccoli, bell peppers, squash, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, green beans, etc.)
- 4 cups assorted root vegetables (potatoes, rutabaga, carrots, etc.)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut vegetables into bite size chunks, putting the soft vegetables and root vegetables in separate bowls.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour half of the seasoning mixture over the root vegetables and half over the soft vegetables. Toss the vegetables to cover.
- Place the root vegetables on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Add the soft vegetables to the cookie sheet and mix together, making sure they are coated with the seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes longer or until the vegetables are tender.