Pumpkin Spice Granola
A delicious pumpkin spice breakfast granola cereal that can also be a handy snack anytime.
- 1 – 2 cups of brown sugar (according to taste)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 – 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 cups gluten-free instant oatmeal
- raisins and almonds to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix the brown sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in the oatmeal.
- Spread out on a large ungreased baking pan.
- Bake for an hour to hour and a half, stirring every 20 minutes to keep the granola from browning.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Serve with milk. Garnish with raisins and almonds if desired.
Photo courtesy of Edward Fuller.