Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease bottom only of three 9 inch loaf pans.
- Mix sugar, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt, spices and pumpkin. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in Gluten-Free Flour Mix (the batter will be thick).
- Spoon into loaf pans. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Variations: Add 1/2 to 1 cups raisins and/or nuts.
Use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix for this recipe.