Single Crust Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
Double-Crust Gluten-Free Rhubarb Custard Pie
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Combine Gluten-Free Flour Mix and salt.
- Stir in oil, then stir in milk. The dough will start out thin, but will thicken up and become crumbly as it is mixed.
- Press half of the mixture in the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Follow instructions for your pie.
- For the top crust, break the dough up into even crumbs and sprinkle over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake according to your pie recipe.