Pan Fried Fish
Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Dinner Fish Gluten-Free Lunches Main Dishes Simple Fare Supper
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fish fillets
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
- Add milk and continue beating until well mixed.
- In another shallow bowl, combine cornmeal, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dip fish fillets in milk mixture then coat with cornmeal mix.
- Fry fish fillets for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until the meat flakes easily.