Gluten-Free Omelet Sandwich
Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Breakfast Dinner Eggs Gluten-Free Lunches Main Dishes Supper
- 6 cups Gluten-Free bread cubes (use gluten-free pizza crust)
- 1 pound thin sliced ham
- 1/2 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Prepare Pizza Crust from recipe. Spread on a greased baking pan and bake 20 minutes. Cut into small cubes. You will only use half of the cubes for this recipe, freeze the rest. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with bread cubes. Layer the ham and cheeses over the bread.
- Cover with another layer of bread cubes.
- Beat eggs, milk, dry mustard, and salt together and pour over the layers.
- Mix melted butter and cornflakes together and spread over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight. Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Make our Pizza Crust to use in this recipe.