Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Beef Gluten-Free Lunches Main Dishes Pasta Simple Fare Supper
Tip: Uncooked lasagna freezes well for future meals.
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (12 ounces) tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 carton (16 ounces) cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package no boil gluten-free rice lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger with onion.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with a thin layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of noodles and cover with 1/3 of the sauce. Spread all the cottage cheese over the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles and 1/3 of the sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Add one more layer of noodles and the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake one hour.