Gluten-Free Golden Au Gratin Potatoes
- 1 cup Condensed Cream Soup, use our cream soup base recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Place hashbrowns in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare soup base as directed for condensed soup.
- Add sour cream, 1/4 cup butter, onion and salt to the soup and mix well.
- Stir in potatoes and cheese.
- Transfer the potatoes to the baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter and stir into cornflakes. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.