Gluten-Free Sour Cream Cornbread
Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Breads Breakfast Dinner Gluten-Free Lunches Simple Fare Supper
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Add sour cream, milk, egg and oil. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into baking the pan and bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix for this recipe.