Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 cups corn starch
- 1/2 cup potato flour (or 1 cup potato flakes)
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease two or three 12 inch pizza pans.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Dough may be thin at first.
- Set dough aside for five or ten minutes to let the yeast activate and the dough to set up.
- Stir the dough one more time, it should be somewhat stiff.
- This recipe is enough for two 12 inch thick crust pizzas or three 12 inch thin crust pizzas. Grease pizza pans well. Put desired amount of dough in the center of the pan. Dust hands well with cornstarch and press dough out evenly in pan dusting hands as needed to prevent dough from sticking.
- Top pizzas as desired and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.