One of my husbands favorites at Christmastime!
Gluten-Free Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1 - 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Stir in salt, baking soda, peppermint extract, and food coloring.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add gluten-free flour mix and stir until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Cookies shown used 1 cup of chocolate chips, add more if preferred.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2-inches apart.
- Bake 7 - 10 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.