Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
Cuisine Gluten-Free Category Cakes Desserts Gluten-Free Simple Fare
I love cake. I love chocolate cake. Top this with our Coconut Custard Frosting and this becomes an amazing German Chocolate Cake... need I say more?
- 1-1/4 cup Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom only of a 8 x 8 square or round pan. To make cupcakes grease or line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat on low until well mixed, then beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake cake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Bake cupcakes for about 20 minutes.