Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
- 2-1/2 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking pan or a 12 cup bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Gluten-Free Flour Mix, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt and sugar together.
- Add eggs mayonnaise and pineapple. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in carrots, walnuts and raisins.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Tip: This cake does not need frosting, but if desired, cream cheese frosting makes the cake!
For the best results, use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix.