- 2 cups dry milk powder
- 1-1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1/4 cup beef or chicken bouillon powder
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- To make 1 cup of concentrated soup (equal to a 10.25 ounce can), mix 1 cup broth with 1/3 cup of mix. Heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
- To make 2 cups of soup, mix 2 cups of broth with 1/3 cup of mix. Heat, stirring constantly, until soup thickens.