Skip to content
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) light kidney beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans
- Cut bacon into small pieces and brown with hamburger and onion.
- Drain and put in crock pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Turn crock pot on high until the beans come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Tips: For a main dish serve with rice.