Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancakes
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- With a wire whisk, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fry on a lightly greased skillet at about 375F (medium heat) until the center is puffed and the edges appear dry.
- Flip and fry the other side until golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup berries or chopped fruit.