Gluten-Free Basic Muffins
Add 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit or nuts to the batter before baking.
Top with cinnamon and sugar or streusel.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a muffin pan.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix just until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes.
Use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix in this recipe.